CDYNE Corporation is a leading provider of Web Service solutions which encompass a wide range of data enhancement, data verification, communication tools, receivables investment and receivables management.
An experienced Web Developer/Designer with strong knowledge of backend technologies, preferably .NET based. The role is responsible for the development and design of major and minor web applications/sites for both internally and externally facing web systems. The Web Developer plays a key role in maintaining our professional image.
1. Development of our corporate website and related websites (web pages, graphics, multimedia, etc.).
2. Maintain our corporate website consistent with our brand.
3. Building, maintaining and enhancing existing backend server side code base
4. Effectively communicate information on our services to our target market.
5. Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
6. Track website visitors to enhance website interaction.
7. Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
8. Understanding the importance of cross-‐browser compatibility. Perform complete testing of web pages on the 3 major internet browsers.
9. Use SEO techniques to redefine and create new web optimized pages.
10. Estimate time to compete web related projects.
11. Present finalized ideas and concepts to manager(s)
1. 3-5 years of Web applications development
3. Experience with C# programming language and Microsoft .NET framework.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
5. Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team‐oriented environment
6. BS/BA university degree a plus.
7. Previous exposure to marketing projects a plus
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the property.
CDYNE offers a competitive salary and incentive package. The successful candidate will be eligible for an excellent benefits package which includes a 401K, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.